[filmscanners] Re: was: RE: SS4000 & ...now: mean people suck

Just to be clear, I did not apply a stereotype to a nation, or 'all' of
anyone, anywhere.  I did apply a theory of cultural bent toward some,
based upon my experience to date.  I did not say "all brits I have dealt
with did...  something".  I did say that almost exclusively the people
who have been rudest to me have been Brits.  There is a difference.
 From "scanning" through my emails and postings and the responses (see,
I have been doing some scanning ;-)) that situation seems to have held
true.  I'm not suggesting others aren't just as disapproving of me or my
posts, just that they didn't express it in such vitriolic terms or at
all. ;-)

Speaking of stereotypes, ironically, I know that some of the people who
wrote those messages to me did so, in part at least, due to my germanic
last name, complete with referring to me as Herr Entlich.

OK, I'm done on this subject, also.

Art