[filmscanners] Re: SS4000 & SCSI under Vista

I have acquired an Epson 1200 Perfection Photo Scanner but did not get
the software. Would anyone know what was originally with this scanner
and have any idea where one could find the appropriate software. I also
have the Epson 3200 Perfection series but the software is not
interchangeable.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jim Ketcheson
Belleville, Canada