[filmscanners] Re: was: RE: SS4000 & ...now: mean people suck

Although I agree posts should be trimmed,  for people who regularly
answer queries, sometime it is just forgotten by the time we hit
'send'.  I certainly have been guilty of it.

What is really inexcusable, however, is your tone and the personal
attack.  This list has been basically inactive for months and it was
reinitiated by a few people taking an interest in some on topic
conversation. This group, unlike many, tends to be both civil and
mature, and forgiving of writing styles and grammatical errors, and I
would hate to think it has sunk to the level of your posting.

You can unsubscribe, filter for specific individuals, delete, or just
develop some personal civility or tolerance.  Those are all things you
have control over, rather than asking people to change their behaviour
on your behalf.

Any would be an improvement over what you did below.

Art

PS: Your "namesake" seemed to be a pretty forgiving individual, maybe
you could listen to some of his music and relax.