[filmscanners] Re: was: RE: SS4000 & ...now: mean people suck

On 16/02/2008 Laurie@advancenet.net wrote:
>  In
> the current case, the reminder reached me after I had sent the
> offending
> post which appeared later than the message from you.

I thought that may well be the case. No problem. Most email clients don't
handle trimming all that well anyway. The ideal is that they only quote
any text highlighted in the original, not the whole lot. Thunderbird
manages this (Ctrl/5) as did the Ameol email client I used previously. I
never found a way with Outlook Express except to trim afterwards and that
is an extra deliberate step that is easily overlooked, and is one reason I
avoided using it. As for Outlook, I don't know.

--
Regards

Tony Sleep
http://tonysleep.co.uk