Re: filmscanners: New auto adjust software on it's way

> (I remember an article in Scientific American 15 to 20 years ago about the
> improvement of photographic images (I think they were alluding to spy
> satellite images) to eliminate/reduce blur due to camera motion and lens
> focus (or lack thereof).  I've been meaning to go to the library to look the
> article up to see if the results were as impressive as I remember them.)

Preston

Yeah, that article has stuck in my mind also. I remember
that the method had to do with mathematically analyzing
circles of confusion to sharpen unsharp images (don't
remember anything about motion blur, but it might have been
there). I onced asked about it on some list or other and
someone mentioned that there was some problem or other. Be
curious if anyone has any less vague info about the
technique.

John M.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.