[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan and 64bit Windows - Ed's reply

On 02/06/2006 lotusm50@sprynet.com wrote:
> So, the technique works for the KM Scan Elite 5400 II, but doesn't
> work
> for the Nikon LS-8000.  Maybe Ed could find a fix for that.

Ed's reply:-

On 03/06/2006 EdHamrick@aol.com wrote:
 > Here's a more complete scanners.inf file. I thought the extra entries
 > wouldn't be needed - the GenScanner entry is supposed to pick up
 > most SCSI and Firewire scanners.
 >
 > Regards,
 > Ed Hamrick

You can download this file from http://tonysleep.co.uk/scanners.inf

(embarassed note : the above is a development website I wouldn't be using
at all except for the ongoing screw-up over the halftone.co.uk domain.
Almost nothing is visible, it is all locked down. So if you go looking
around be prepared to be puzzled and disappointed. The only photo on the
site which is presently visible to guests is on the home page).

Tony Sleep