[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan and 64bit Windows - Ed's reply

Tony,

Thanks for looking into the 64-bit capability of vuescan.  It was nice
to hear from Ed once again on this list.  This discussion has brought
about a kind of "old home week", hasn't it, and it's been nice to hear
from a few others, as well.

By the way, Tony, please check your clock, this message was time stamped
3/31/06 1:05 PM.

Jim