[filmscanners] Re: OT: monitors (was Re: Nikon scanner availability)

Thanks!   My old Dell Trinitron is, well, getting old. I'd
love a comparable replacement CRT, but I'm not sure
where I can find one.

Any folks here know a surviving source of decent CRT's?

(I'm in US).

Thanks!

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35