[filmscanners] RE: Moving on

>Regards David

David:

By the time you get this, it should be Friday -- your last day at
Polaroid.  I want to add my comments of gratitude to those posted by
others more eloquent.

I have found your observations while I have subscribed to the list to be
among the most articulate, informed, to the point and useful. While, you
placed Polaroid products in the best light, as you should, I learned to
have faith in your views of the scanning art. I believe that is the best
type of corporate advocacy. Many thanks.

I completely understand your taking advantage of the lump sum pension
disbursement and kicker, reaping the harvest of your years at Polaroid.
I (selfishly) hope that whoever ends up controlling the scanner
operation or another wise soul in the digital photography business has
the wisdom and acumen to bring you on board so that you might continue
to add your wisdom to this 'filmscanners' group.

Best regards and Godspeed,

John