[filmscanners] RE: Moving on

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Moving on
  • From: "Wilson, Paul" <PWilson@gomez.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:36:27 -0500

David,

Maybe there's a potential for consulting here.  You could consult with
companies on how to do customer service in this age of the internet.  I've
been on the internet since since before the www and I've seen few other
companies do as good a job participating in newsgroups, mailing lists, etc.
as well as Polaroid has via you.  Most of them obviously don't get how
useful this can be to customers.

Good luck, I'm envious of your retirement.

Paul Wilson