Re: filmscanners: VueScan + flat colors (that disappear with Mika

Jerry,

I think that the majority of any perceived acrimony that occurred in
these recent exchanges of ideas, is due to linguistic differences, as it
can be more difficult to both write in, and fully comprehend in a second
language.

I think there is a very minor debate here, and not much else.  You might
be over-reacting to the interchange taking place.

Art

Oostrom, Jerry wrote:

> Mikael,
>
> even if I 'rely' on your writing, it still wasn't that obvious what the real
> issue was before your last mail. Your behaviour in it is 'uncontrolled' as
> if you lost your self-control. As a result it contains personal accusations
> and assumptions of which I cannot believe you have any good proof and even
> if you did, why write it to the list? It reads like a cartoon now and you
> become i.m.o. a caricature in it (like many supposedly adults I know btw. of
> which some are on this list too.).
>
> So loosen up!

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.