RE: filmscanners: Minolta DiMAGE Scan & Dimage 7 camera

At 01:54 PM 6/28/01 +0930, Mark T. wrote:

>Interesting, but couldn't *also* help but notice the page on the Minolta
>Dimage 7 digital camera.
>5.2 Mp, lens equivalent to a 28-200, and US$1499.
>
>Those specs & numbers are beginning to sound almost interesting, even to a
>skinflint like me...

Oh, indeed.  I think digital cameras are closing fast
on 35 mm format.  In another year or two there really
won't be any reason left to shoot 35 mm film.  But
*real* progress still hinges on larger CCD or CMOS
sensors, and that will be expensive, at least in the
short term.

rafe b.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.