RE: filmscanners: VueScan + flat colors (that disappear with Mikael Risedal)

Mikael,

even if I 'rely' on your writing, it still wasn't that obvious what the real
issue was before your last mail. Your behaviour in it is 'uncontrolled' as
if you lost your self-control. As a result it contains personal accusations
and assumptions of which I cannot believe you have any good proof and even
if you did, why write it to the list? It reads like a cartoon now and you
become i.m.o. a caricature in it (like many supposedly adults I know btw. of
which some are on this list too.).

So loosen up!

Although perhaps, you know each other very well and you were just joking
around, teasing your friend Maris! If that's true, then you've got me and
possibly others fooled. ...In that case, keep on!

Anyway, I always like to read your posts, regardless of how polarised and
colourful they are. Most parts of it have real benefit for me.

And yes, you can see this as a personal attack,
but I can assure you:
*       I have many problems in which I myself do not keep the amount of
self-control or compassion that I like to have kept, even if it was only to
keep up an appearance of matureness.
*       Others fight little flame wars in this list too, they were however
not interesting to me, so you were just unlucky.
*       there's no benefit in looking upon my mail as an attack and I do
mean to help (I also like to sting, but I do like to help ;-)
*       I send this to the list, since I think it may prevent some other
list-participants (some LEDs blinking? ;-) to make bad caricatures of
themselves. Of course some of you list members may find it more difficult if
you cannot be as direct as you like... Just remember then that if you don't
want your mail and your image to loose value because of your own words you
should not write personal accusations on somebody's acts or more importantly
intentions etc. in public, even if they are true. (this is how I try to make
my mail less of a personal accusation.... is it working? 8-)

Saint Jerry

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.