[filmscanners] Re: Good deal on nice digicam

Well, to each their own, I suppose.  I would love the larger screen if
it wouldn't have cost me $200 to get it, and as to the hot shoe... well
I haven't even tested the flash on the S3 yet (I guess I should do that
soon).  I don't like flash photography for the shooting I do, so it's
only their for emergencies.  I'd sooner go with a slave, if need-be, but
usually I just use ambient lighting or, since it is so easy to balance
with digital, I use other light sources.

Art