[filmscanners] Re: large scanning project

I am in the same boat with my SprintScan 120 - Polaroid, apparently, has
no plans to provide 64-bit drivers for their defunct line of scanners.

On the other hand, a tech at Epson informed me that Epson will
eventually provide 64-bit drivers for their product line, possibly back
as far as their Stylus Photo 1200 printers.

I will, therefore be forced to maintain a 32-bit box as long as I have
an operational SprintScan 120.  My high regard for Polaroid has been
diminished.

Jim Sims