[filmscanners] Re: large scanning project

To be completely clear, the Minolta drivers do not work on X64. I need
to boot do XP. Thus I am stuck with a dual boot system.

Microsoft has supplied a shockingly complete set of 64 bit drivers for
old hardware, right on the X64 media (I guess it's a DVD, but I don't
recall). However, this takes cooperation (I assume) from the manufacturer.

I called Sony today and they are looking into  X64 drivers. There are
going to get back to me. ;-)