[filmscanners] Re: HP PhotsSmart - questions

The best commercial lens cleaner I found was distributed by Angeneux's
US motion picture lens division.  Bern Levy gave kits out to customers
that included the cleaning solution and a "book" of very good cleaning
tissue.  I purchased these kits until they were no longer available.

Jim