[filmscanners] RE: vuescan

I use it regularly with the LS4000 (and sometimes on the 8000 - which I
don't use much anyway).

Especially for bulk scanning thousands of slides, it does a much better job
of getting the exposure spot on.

And most of the time I still find it does a better job than the Nikon
software - which is probably more personal taste than anything

tim