[filmscanners] Re: appropriateness of" Density vs Dynamic range"thread (pro)

At 02:42 PM 6/13/2002, you wrote:
>Thanks Stan.
>
>I'm running 4.1 under W2K and it has been very stable.
>
>The feature you refer to shows as Subject and I interpreted that as being
>the whole subject not "containing words ". Maybe v5 has the added
>functionality.
>
>Don

I'm using 5.1, also under W2K, and I'm beginning to wish I had never
upgraded. V5 may indeed have added functionality, but it crashes a lot.. In
the "Make Filter" dialog, there are three conditions that can be edited:
"From," "Any Recipient," and "Subject." At the top of the edit boxes is the
word "contains." Does that appear on 4.1?

Stan