[filmscanners] RE: Real-World Scene Brightness Range

At 04:43 PM 5/13/2002 -0600, I wrote:
>... Menemsha (where is that?) ...

Ok, well, 30 seconds at google gave me the answer to that. I guess I should
have known where it is. I lived in (near) Boston for 10 years. But I only
visited Martha's Vineyard once and I wasn't into photography then! I was
into caving at the time. Which you can't even hardly do in New England, so
you have to drive to New York or West Virginia or some other place that
isn't Menemsha. Either that or I have some other excuse. Whatever, it's not
my fault I didn't know about it! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Stan