[filmscanners] RE: Real-World Scene Brightness Range

> I don't believe you even have a car! Please submit a notarized
> photocopy of
> your title along with a photo of the car itself! :-)

Will a photocopy do? ;-)

> This isn't arguing, this is (for me at least) productive
> technical discussion.

Yes, you're right, but arguing worked better for my "line"...

> Is your series on Menemsha (where is that?) published? I would like to see
> how the film and printing process handled the range.

Well, yes, sort of...it was done for a private collection.  Mememsha is a
little fishing village on the Northwest side of Martha's Vineyard.  It is
very picturesque.

Unfortunately, I won't publish any of these particular images on the web.
I'm sure I can find some others from Menemsha that I won't have a problem
webbing....

Regards,

Austin