[filmscanners] Re: Some findings/thoughts on the Sprintscan120(comments verywelcome please)

I've experienced this too, scanning Scala on a Minolta
Scan Multi Pro. There is definately shadow detail
present which does not show with a loupe on a light
table or when projected. Weird, but who's complaining?