[filmscanners] Re: Difficult scan problem

Yes, a color meter is a great tool and would have simplified life.  At
the time, (about 15 years ago) I wasn't in the market for one, and
preferred tinkering with lighting options.

Although I didn't know it at the time, I've been looking over my older
experimental rolls, and am pleased to report that most of the images I
shot during that period are completely correctable digitally, so the
majority of the images weren't lost after all.

Art