[filmscanners] Re: Polaroid SS4000 for sale

For anyone considering buying a 35mm film scanner, who doesn't yet own
one, this could be a quite good deal.  There are very few of these left
in the retail chain.  There are "some" left with the manufacturer, but
it appears there is some discussion as to whether they should be sold in
the previous $500-600 range or if, once they are released, they should
be at higher prices.

Art