[filmscanners] Re: Flattening negatives

The curvature of film is directly related to the drying technique used.
("Air temperature" dry, force hot air dry, hang dry, loop over and dry,
etc.)  Most of my dip and dunk suffer from a curve in the other
direction at the middle of the roll (frame 18-19-20) because the labs I
use all seem to bend the film in half for dip and dunk and drying.

The method of processing probably has little to no relation to the film
curvature.

Art