Re: filmscanners: Polaroid Insight vs. Silverfast AI vs. Vuescan

I sent my tables in another post.  Your tutorials are great.  I would have given up on SilverFast if it weren't for them.  But every time I turned on my scanner, I had to look through your tutorials and find the settings I needed to use.  I was always afraid I'd miss something and make a mistake, so I tried to put everything into a table as a summary so that the settings would be easier and quicker to find and reduce the chance I'd make a mistake.  Feel free to call me stupid anytime you want; just point me in the right direction and continue giving me your help.  I freely admit that I'm not smart enough figure out how SilverFast works and I appreciate the hand-holding.