filmscanners: Silverfast Summary Tables

I received two requests (one off-list), and I suspect a few others might be interested as well, so I'm attaching a Microsoft Word document with my tables.  The tables give a summary of the settings you need to use when working with SilverFast.  I can't guarantee their accuracy, but I did the best I could.  Most of what's in the tables is based on Ian Lyons' tutorials, but even with his help, I don't find SilverFast easy to understand.  (Ian, if you could take a quick look at the tables and correct any mistakes I may have made, I'd appreciate it.)

My tables are no substitute for Ian's tutorials.  You need to read his tutorials before you use my tables.  I left a few things out of the tables that were obvious to me, but if they aren't to you, you should add them to the tables yourself.  The tables were intended for version 5.5 of SilverFast Ai and HDR for a Windows PC system with IT8 calibrated scanners.  I find the tables very helpful as a check list to make sure that I haven't missed anything.  I hope they are of some value to others as well.