Re: filmscanners: Can't download Silverfast 5.2

Ian

I'm so sorry that you received such a nasty letter.  The writer obviously
has some problem which he is taking out on you.  I do not really think you
need support from anyone, but, it upsets me how very wrong he is.  I must
say that for a long time I have admired you for the generoisty with which
you provide such thoughtful, rigorous, and  beautifully conceived tutorials
on a wide variety of subjects.  Please keep up your fine work, and thanks so
very much for your contributions to this forum.

Martin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.