filmscanners: All that said...

Hi!

I do agree, but I work mostly with slides, and my experience is that Vuescan
can produce very good scans without further manipulation with Photoshop.
Using the settings for transparency, color->neutral and tweaking white point
and gamma settings gives very good results from Fujichrome slides. using
slide settings and color->"white balance" gives results which are less to my
liking.

Erik

--
Erik Kaffehr                erik.kaffehr@swipnet.se alt. ekr@ksu.se
Mariebergsvägen 53          +46 155 219338 (home)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.