filmscanners: Dust cover for SS4000, cont...

David Hemingway wrote:
>Sorry no cover, yet! I am trying!!

This is definitely something I'd buy if it were available. Went to a local
sewing store & picked up a sewing machine cover, but it's inadequate piece
of fairly thin plastic which is open at the bottom. I'd like to see a cover
stitched from thickish vinyl which would enclose the scanner completely,
with shielded openings in the back for the power & scsi cables.

Has a SS4000 owner on this list designed a cover he or she is satisfied
with?

Salutations, David L

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.