Re: filmscanners: Dust cover for SS4000, cont...

Well,
I was desperate for a cover and ended up using a shoe box.  Found one
just the right size and cut out sections of the back for SCSI cables and
power cord.  Not air tight, but surely cuts way down on the air wafting
through the front and rear openings.  Just had to make sure the shoe box
didn't contribute to any dust.

--
John Hinkey
Seattle, Washington