Re: filmscanners: The Nikon 4000 and Genuine Fractals

At 18:45 20-09-01 -0400, you wrote:
>Joe
>
>I bought the Nikon 4000 from Ritz Camera and it came with Genuine Fractals.
>I think that it is only the grey market products that don't come with it.

I bought my LS4000 retail at KEH Cameras in Atlanta. It came with Genuine
Fractals though it wasn't mentioned anywhere and I had to hunt around the
CD to find it. I already have a licensed copy of GF  installed so I
wouldn't mind giving the one that came with the Nikon away. Does the
license allow me to do that? Usually OEM software bundled with hardware
doesn't allow that so I'm not sure in this case.

Cary Enoch Reinstein aka Enoch's Vision, Inc., Peach County, Georgia
http://www.enochsvision.com/, http://www.bahaivision.com/ -- "Behind all
these manifestations is the one radiance, which shines through all things.
The function of art is to reveal this radiance through the created object."
~Joseph Campbell

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.