Re: filmscanners: New auto adjust software on it's way

>"My other reaction was the question, "Who is this for?"   If by some

Me.

>"No I would not have taken picture 25/26. . . .

It would never have crossed my mind that anything was salvageable from it

I'm not a professional photographer, and I have lots of images like the
BEFORE shots.  To be able to go from BEFORE to AFTER simply and easily (both
big assumptions) would be very attractive to me.  (Though it looks like the

Hallelujah

>I, for one, am very impressed.

Very restrained language. The number of times I've cursed my way through
photos that have needed different corrections in different parts .... ! Me
too

     IB

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.