Thanks Ed! (Was: filmscanners: Vuescan for Mac Resurrected, WAS: VueScan 7.1.7Available

Since Ed's mailbox is clogged, I'll post my thanks here: Thanks Ed for
restoring the Mac version of Vuescan!

Any way we can find out what Apple did to piss Ed off? That would be
worth letting other Mac support and advocacy organizations know about. I
have a couple in mind...

Any way we can get the email address of the Mac exec? I would really
like to let him know what I think of his actions.

Andrew Robinson

Arthur Entlich wrote:

> I am also an Apple shareholder, and I would suggest you write the letter
> anyway, if your were so inclined.  It is due to Apple computer users
> that Ed has reversed his decision, but Apple seems to have been a major
> cause of his original pulling the plug, and I don't think their policy
> or attitude changed.
>
> All PC users who use Vuescan should be counting their blessings that Ed
> doesn't need any Microsoft association to write that version, or I'm
> sure the project would have been dead a long time ago ;-)
>
> Art
>
> Mike Duncan wrote:
> >
> > >It worked!  He's back.

>please
> > >
> > >http://www.hamrick.com/mac.html

> > >David Corwin
> >
> > Yippe!
> >
> > I was about to write a letter to Apple complaining about poor treatment of
> > Ed (I'm a Apple shareholder).  Glad your back.
> >
> > Mike Duncan

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.