Re: Thanks Ed! (Was: filmscanners: Vuescan for Mac Resurrected,WAS: VueScan 7.1.7Available

on 8/2/01 7:54 PM, Andrew Robinson at awrobinson@home.com wrote:

> Any way we can get the email address of the Mac exec? I would really
> like to let him know what I think of his actions.

well

(a) let me enthusiastically second the thanks to Ed for his continued
support of the mac and

(b) let me say that the exec (whom Ed named but I won't) is someone I've
known via the net for a couple of years now and has been one of the nicest
people to have around on any of the newsgroups that I've run. He's a keen
and talented photographer, has an astounding depth of technical knowlege and
experience in the field of both traditional and digital imaging, and above
all is a gentle, soulful, liberal, polite, generous and utterly reasonable
person by everything he's written that I've read.

So who knows what went on but let's not compound our ignorance by malice and
turn it into a witch hunt.
--
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com