Re: filmscanners: Nikon Service

>From my read on this, their service is at least equally as bad, while
costing more, as do their scanners.  Further, they tend to maintain an
arrogant attitude about consumer complaints when the repairs are not up
to standard.

If you think my comment is inaccurate, feel free to spend your time
proving
otherwise, and report back to us.

Art

rafeb wrote:

> At 01:38 AM 7/17/01 -0700, Art Entlich wrote:
>
> >I also think that Nikon might be responding to the dismal service record
> >that has been well documented on the internet.  Let's hope that's the
> >case.
>
> Art, can you document that Nikon's service record has
> been any worse than that of other companies offerering
> similar products?
>
> rafe b.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.