RE: filmscanners: OT: Whose dis-sin' who?

Wait a minute!  Are you saying that I might NOT be smarter and richer than
the average Joe!?  Damn, all this time those adds have been manipulating me
and i might just be an average schmoe after all.  I think i'm going to
cry....

Lawrence

> They stroke
> the egos of people who already made a buying decision.  They say, "you
> are unique, or special, or smarter or richer than the average Joe.  You
> know how to make good purchasing decisions."

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.