Re: filmscanners: OT: Whose dis-sin' who?

Well, first of all, I was saying most of us are just as smart and rich
as the average Joe, but not necessarily moreso, so I guess you're at
least that, but, only you know if you fit the box or not ;-)

And I'm not referring to Joe Average either, which is the moniker taken
by a very up and coming artist from this area of the world.  Here in
Canada, the average guy is referred to by some as "Joe six-pack" (I
assume that refers to the beverage distribution system and not abdominal
muscles) ;-).

Art

Lawrence Smith wrote:

> Wait a minute!  Are you saying that I might NOT be smarter and richer than
> the average Joe!?  Damn, all this time those adds have been manipulating me
> and i might just be an average schmoe after all.  I think i'm going to
> cry....
>
> Lawrence
>
> > They stroke
> > the egos of people who already made a buying decision.  They say, "you
> > are unique, or special, or smarter or richer than the average Joe.  You
> > know how to make good purchasing decisions."

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.