Re: filmscanners: A Good Epson Customer Service Story

I think you will find there is a new (old) corporate culture developing
around HP.  Their new(ish) CEO is taking these issue very seriously, and
they realize they lost a lot of goodwill over the last few years.  The
HP name and market share is way to valuable for them to have it
associated with poor customer relations.  I think you will find some
major improvements occurring.  I have.

Art

Edwin Eleazer wrote:

> Just found out that they give the CD away for free now, no charge at all,
> maybe they are catching on.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.