Re: filmscanners: FW: Dual Scan II - striping

At 01:42 AM 24/04/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I want to clarify if the "striping" I am seeing..

Yes, I see exactly the same effect in the same places, but quite subtle. If
you run an eyedropper over the areas, you can see a small variation in the
RGB numbers to back it up.  So neither of you are hallucinating (or maybe
it's spreading!).

So my bet would be perhaps a slight variation in illumination
evenness?  That might be a hard one to fight as a warranty issue..  Or.. I
have also encountered a similar, although much more well-defined, problem
where another electronic item was interfering with the scanner - Have you
tried relocating the scanner and its cables, perhaps even trying the SCSI
card in another slot, if applicable..

Good luck. :)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.