filmscanners: FW: Dual Scan II - striping

> I'm about to make the same switch.  Can you explain in more
> detail, or show (via
> a small jpeg) what the striping looks like?  In which
> direction relative to the
> scanning process are the stripes?
>
> Art

I send you the sample to look at. I think it has something to do with
temperature in the scanner - it is more apparent after several hours of
scanning. Stripes are along the frame movement direction they are not sharp
but blurred, typically dark green in blue area, wide app. 10-15% of frame
width. Something like that never occured with S20 (several thousands of
negs)

Vlad

PS I have some problems sending the post this is 4th try-out
---
Odchozí  zpráva neobsahuje viry.