For Trannies and Negs from Digital Files
From: "Arthur Entlich" <artistic@ampsc.com>
:
: I'm not sure what this means.  All flatbed scanners I've used have a
: "moving head", under the glass.  Do you mean that this one has a
moving
: top platform (or platen) and that the sensor remains fixed, while the
: top of the scanner/glass move, like older (or cheaper) photocopiers?
: That would mean you need a LOT more space to work with this unit!  And
: yes, it would be a disaster making sure your oversized prints or negs
: don't get dragged or crushed while it is moving the scanning surface.
:
: Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.