Re: filmscanners: storage

Art - I'm sure you must know that Corel is broke, and is likely to be
bought out by Microsoft, if MS can get over the antitrust
implications. Corel must stop doing some of the things they had been
doing, since these activities aren't contributing financially. Enough
anyway.

>Speaking of leaders leading us astray... Corel has stopped all
>production on Linux products.  They will, for now, continue to sell
>those they have produced, and will shortly sell their Linux
>division. They claim they will spend their efforts on getting their
>current products (Corel Draw, Paint, Word Perfect and the Meta
>products) into more hands and working better on Macs.  Then again
>they also claim they'll be in the black (as opposed to a black hole,
>as they currently are) by year end ;-)
>
>Apparently the US Dept. of Justice is looking into the MS Corel
>connection for possible further violation of anti-trust legislation,
>in regard to the Linux sale.
>
>Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.