Re: filmscanners: Kodak RFS

I thought some of you might know that just yesterday I received a call
from Kodak asking me if I had any more problems with the scanner other than
I already discussed with them. (I've never had a company do that for me before)

Apparently there is a focusing problem when scanning negatives.
Because of the curvature of the negative the scans are sharper at the sides
then they are in the center.

I was aware of this but it wasn't a big concern for me. Anyway they have
come up with a firmware upgrade and were looking for beta testers to
try it out. I agreed and will let you know of the improvement. (if any)

Paul

   http://okphoto.webjump.com
P:250-498-2800  F:250-498-6876

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.