RE: filmscanners: How Not Embedding Color Space in Web Graphics

Sorry, but I do not have Photoshop.
(Yeah yeah, now you feel sorry for me!)

BTW. If you open without keeping the embedded profile, does Photoshop not
convert to your working profile? I chose working profile 'none', but my
package (picture window pro 3.0) did not do any conversion with that
setting. Anyway, I asked the creators of the package about this and until
now they responded to my previous questions with a free update of their
software!

Jerry

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.