[filmscanners] Re: was: RE: SS4000 & ...now: mean people suck

Hi, everyone. As a long-term Brit I can assure you that this is not a
cultural matter: we're not generally uncouth, and we don't often get out
of bed on the wrong side, which seems to have been the fate of Mr
Harrison. We generally prefer a stab at humour to make a point and avoid
direct insults.

Your affectionately

John

PS trimming: in Outlook (as here in Thunderbird) you just select the
unwanted  text and press delete