Apache-Talk @lexa.ru

Inet-Admins @info.east.ru

Filmscanners @halftone.co.uk

Security-alerts @yandex-team.ru

nginx-ru @sysoev.ru

      :: Filmscanners

[filmscanners] RE: SS4000 & SCSI under Vista

And I do not like you "she Jane run" writing style either.  That you find my
writing style offensive is your problem and not mine; you can always not
read it and delete my posts.  No one is forcing you to read my posts or
respond to them.  I hope this is short enough for your tastes and for you to