From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Nagaraj, Ramesh
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 12:19 PM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] OT: Resizing without resampling

I have document that is color corrected and sharpened.
Adobe's Image size dialogbox has "Pixel size" and "Document size".
After sharpening, I am using "Image size"->"Document size"(with Resample
checkbox off) to change the width, height and resolution without resampling.

My questions are
*Does this documennt still hold the sharpening?
*Should I have done resizing before sharpening?

I do not have backup of color corrected images.
Here I am changing the width, height and resolution without resampling; my
understanding is this only adds some metadata to document. I think
sharpening will get retained after this resizing.
I am doing this for printing, pls confirm whether my understanding is right.

Thanks
Ramesh

or body

---