From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
To: <kingphoto@mindspring.com>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 4:34 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Re:GRAIN/ICE SHOWDOWN: Nikon
LS8000vs.MinoltaScanMulti Pro!

Even the early versions I used always produced excellent scans.  The current
version with an LS-8000ED produces scans that are _almost_ perfect, and
require virtually no preparation at all ... and it does that without any
special tweaking of the parameters (I'm pretty much using the defaults at
the moment).