[filmscanners] RE: Supra for scanning?

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Supra for scanning?
  • From: "Vickers, Neal" <VickersN@celrl.org>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:26:03 -0500

I've used Supra 100 with a Minolta Scan Dual II, an HP S20, and most
recently on a Canon 2720. I've gotten excellent results with all three with
the 100 speed film. I've haven't used the 400 though. I've also used grain
reduction in Vuescan on some Kodak Gold 800, and Fuji 1600 B&W film and
gotten excellent results.

Neal Vickers
Budget Manager
CEL Regional Library